- Driver must hold a current and valid driver's license.
- The driver must be licensed for atleast one year to rent a car.
- Driver must have a valid social security number.
- Driver must be at least 21 years of age. Under 21 is not eligible.
- Driver driving history may not show:
i) A major violation in the last 3 years.
ii) No more than 2 moving violations and distracted driving violations in the past 3 years.
iii) no more than 2 accidents in the past 5 years.
iv) More than 1 minor violation in the last year. These include, but are not limited to felonies, violent crimes, theft, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, or sex related offenses in the past. Must have valid Social Security Number.
- Driver must have a mobile phone in your name that HyreCar can verify and accept through text.
- Driver must be a registered user of HyreCar.
- HyreCar does not accept international licenses.
Note: HyreCar reserves the right to refuse services to anyone.