Absolutely! It should not make any difference whether the car fully owned or whether payments are being paid. That said, we recommend reviewing the contract you signed with them, just in case.
Articles in this section
- What if I don’t want a driver to extend a rental?
- Can I charge drivers an additional deposit?
- What if the driver is late returning the car?
- How do I switch to a driver account?
- What if a driver wants to drop the car off early?
- What if the driver wants to change the pickup date?
- How do I change the scheduled pickup time?
- What if the driver cancels the rental?
- As a partner, how do I look for a cars in my area?
- Can the driver contact the car owner before renting out a car?