No, direct renting between owners and drivers is not allowed. HyreCar is not liable for damages occurred during such agreements, nor is HyreCar insurance valid in such a case.
Articles in this section
- What happens if an owner does not approve the booking?
- How do I look for a car?
- The pickup time is different than the scheduled pick up time. How do I change this?
- Can the driver contact the car owner before renting out a car?
- Can a driver rent a car directly from an owner?
- As an owner, how do I view the selection of cars in my area?
- If my car is being financed through a loan from a financial services company, am I allowed to rent out the car to someone through HyreCar?
- How do drivers extend their rentals?
- How do I report an accident?