You will receive all the necessary documents when you rent a car. The car registration will be in the car owner’s name and the insurance will be in your own name. Once you get the car from the car owner: you will need to upload the required documents including registration, insurance, photos and inspection form. Once completed, your car will be approved online, or you can go directly to your local rideshare office to have them activate you immediately.
Articles in this section
- Where can I view the selection of cars?
- Can I directly rent car from car owner?
- I have passed my Lyft background check. Lyft is now asking for proof of insurance, title, etc. How does that work with HyreCar?
- How do I look for a car?
- Can I contact the car owner before renting the car?
- What happens if an owner does not approve booking?
- Can I pick up the car early?
- How will I get the necessary documents to upload to a rideshare portal?
- How do I rent a car?