Yes, you can pick up the car earlier than the designated day if the owner also agrees, but make sure you alert your HyreCar Success Agent so that insurance can be changed to your day of pickup.
Articles in this section
- Where can I view the selection of cars?
- Can I directly rent car from car owner?
- I have passed my Lyft background check. Lyft is now asking for proof of insurance, title, etc. How does that work with HyreCar?
- How do I look for a car?
- Can I contact the car owner before renting the car?
- What happens if an owner does not approve booking?
- Can I pick up the car early?
- How will I get the necessary documents to upload to a rideshare portal?
- How do I rent a car?