Yes, you can pick up the car early if the owner agrees. If it is same day, the scheduled pickup time is automatically updated when the owner confirms pickup at the start of the rental. If you need to change the date of your scheduled pickup or dropoff, please alert HyreCar’s support staff by going to your Dashboard and clicking “Contact Support.”
Articles in this section
- Where can I view the selection of cars?
- Can I directly rent car from a car owner?
- I have passed my Lyft background check. Lyft is now asking for proof of insurance, title, etc. How does that work with HyreCar?
- Can I contact the car owner before renting the car?
- What happens if an owner does not approve booking?
- Can I pick up the car early?
- How will I get the necessary documents to upload to a rideshare portal?
- How do I rent a car and start driving?