Once an owner accepts your booking, your funds are placed on hold until insurance is issued. Insurance is issued 24 hours before the start of the rental. At this time, your card will be charged for the full price.
Articles in this section
- Who pays for car repairs?
- Do I pay for the entire rental fee upfront?
- Can I pay weekly?
- Can I pay with PayPal?
- Once a person drops off the car, when is the deposit returned?
- Is there a deposit on a Credit Card or Debit Card?
- Do you require a credit check?
- What if I have driven over the mileage limit?
- How do I extend a rental?
- If I cancel my rental, when will I receive my refund?