The owner and driver must both takes photos of the car odometer at the beginning of the trip. Mileage is set at a default minimum at 250 miles/day. If the driver goes over the mileage limit, then there is a fee of $0.25 per mile. The driver is fully responsible for paying the owner the excess mileage amount at the end of the rental. For a more in depth description please see our Mileage Policy.
Articles in this section
- Is there an upfront cost?
- Who pays for car repairs?
- Do I pay for the entire rental fee upfront?
- Can I pay weekly?
- Can I pay with PayPal?
- Do you have any membership fees?
- Once a person drops off the car, when is the deposit returned?
- Is there a deposit on a Credit Card or Debit Card?
- Do you require a credit check?
- What if I have driven over the mileage limit?