You must communicate with the owner if you cannot return the car. Drivers are responsible for remaining in regular communication with the car owners and return the rental on time. There is a grace period of 2 hours after the rental time ends for the drivers to return a car. If for any reason drivers are running later than the expected scheduled drop off time, then they must communicate with the owner to inform them accordingly.
Articles in this section
- Can I drive for Uber or Lyft?
- What if a car has existing damage?
- What if I have a foreign license?
- My pickup time is different than the scheduled pick up time. How do I change this?
- Who pays for gas?
- Are we renting from private owners or companies?
- What if I get a flat tire?
- What if I need to tow the vehicle?
- What if the owner cancels the rental?
- What if I cannot return the car?