There is a grace period of 2 hours after the rental time ends for the drivers to return the car. If you as a driver are running late or unable to return the vehicle, you must contact the owner immediately. If you need HyreCar’s assistance, go to your dashboard and click “Contact Support.” Drivers are responsible for maintaining constant communication with the owner.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the scheduled pickup or dropoff date?
- Can I drive for Uber or Lyft?
- Are we renting from private owners or companies?
- What if I get a flat tire?
- What if I need to tow the vehicle?
- What if the vehicle owner cancels the rental?
- What if I cannot return the car on time?
- How do I report an accident?
- Do I need to sign up with a rideshare company before booking a car?
- What if a car has existing damage?