If you get a flat tire, please contact the owner immediately, before taking any action. It is the owner’s responsibility to cover the cost of the flat tire. HyreCar does not handle tire damage claims; this must be sorted between the driver and the owner.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the scheduled pickup or dropoff date?
- Can I drive for Uber or Lyft?
- Are we renting from private owners or companies?
- What if I get a flat tire?
- What if I need to tow the vehicle?
- What if the vehicle owner cancels the rental?
- What if I cannot return the car on time?
- How do I report an accident?
- Do I need to sign up with a rideshare company before booking a car?
- What if a car has existing damage?