No, direct renting between owners and drivers are not allowed. HyreCar is not liable for damages occurred during such agreements nor is HyreCar insurance valid in such a case.
Articles in this section
- Where can I view the selection of cars?
- Can I directly rent car from car owner?
- I have passed my Lyft background check. Lyft is now asking for proof of insurance, title, etc. How does that work with HyreCar?
- How do I look for a car?
- Can I contact the car owner before renting the car?
- What happens if an owner does not approve booking?
- Can I pick up the car early?
- How will I get the necessary documents to upload to a rideshare portal?
- How do I rent a car?