For the safety of both parties, all transactions must occur through the HyreCar platform. HyreCar is not liable for damages nor is HyreCar insurance valid for any rental that occurs off the platform. The car owner is not allowed to ask for any cash fees or additional deposit.
Articles in this section
- Where can I view the selection of cars?
- Can I directly rent car from a car owner?
- I have passed my Lyft background check. Lyft is now asking for proof of insurance, title, etc. How does that work with HyreCar?
- Can I contact the car owner before renting the car?
- What happens if an owner does not approve booking?
- Can I pick up the car early?
- How will I get the necessary documents to upload to a rideshare portal?
- How do I rent a car and start driving?