Yes. HyreCar charges everything upfront to ensure that the renter knows their break-even point. There is an additional one-time $29.99 background check fee for first time renters. There is also a $200 refundable deposit. To understand more about pricing, please click here <link to pricing section>.
Articles in this section
- Is there an upfront cost?
- Who pays for car repairs?
- Do I pay for the entire rental fee upfront?
- Can I pay weekly?
- Can I pay with PayPal?
- Do you have any membership fees?
- Once a person drops off the car, when is the deposit returned?
- Is there a deposit on a Credit Card or Debit Card?
- Do you require a credit check?
- What if I have driven over the mileage limit?