You can only list your vehicle when you have a valid registration from your state’s motor vehicle department. The vehicle must be registered in-state.
Articles in this section
- What is the commission?
- How long does it take to sign up?
- I am not yet a car owner/driver. How do I see the weekly price?
- Is there a long-term commitment when I sign up?
- Do you have any membership fees?
- Can I list my car with temporary registration or used dealership registration?
- What are the eligibility requirements?
- My car does not have a tag. Can I still list my car?
- What is the minimum age to rent from HyreCar?