How do I rent a car and start driving?
- To sign up, click on “Find A Car” and fill in your information.
- Complete a one time background check (average turnaround time is 48 hours).
- Browse cars in your area and apply! Car owners have 24 hours to confirm or deny your request; you will not be charged until the car owner accepts the booking.
- Once the rental is approved, you will receive: i) Insurance in your name, ii) Registration in the car owner’s name and iii) Inspection Form.
- Upload the three documents to your ride sharing portal.
- Contact the car owner to pick up the car.
- Inspect the car and confirm pick up.
- Start driving!