You will receive a notice that the owner has rejected your booking. In those cases, you can find another vehicle in our marketplace and your HyreCar rep will assist you to get into another vehicle asap. We recommend that you make at least 5 to 10 booking requests so that the first car owner that approves your booking is your car and the rest automatically cancel out. You will only be charged for the confirmed booking.
Articles in this section
- Where can I view the selection of cars?
- Can I directly rent car from car owner?
- I have passed my Lyft background check. Lyft is now asking for proof of insurance, title, etc. How does that work with HyreCar?
- How do I look for a car?
- Can I contact the car owner before renting the car?
- What happens if an owner does not approve booking?
- Can I pick up the car early?
- How will I get the necessary documents to upload to a rideshare portal?
- How do I rent a car?