If the car owner cancels the rental, the driver must inform HyreCar by logging into their dashboard and clicking on the “Contact Support” button. HyreCar will issue a refund for the cancelled rental and help you get into another car. Refunds can take up to seven days to be reflected in your bank account.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the scheduled pickup or dropoff date?
- Can I drive for Uber or Lyft?
- How do I change the scheduled pickup time?
- Are we renting from private owners or companies?
- What if I get a flat tire?
- What if I need to tow the vehicle?
- What if the vehicle owner cancels the rental?
- What if I cannot return the car on time?
- How do I report an accident?
- Do I need to sign up with a rideshare company before booking a car?