If there are no issues with the vehicle, a driver will generally receive his/her deposit refund within 7 business days. If you want HyreCar to transfer your deposit to a new rental, please go to your dashboard and click “Contact Support.” If there is a damage claim or a gas/mileage issue on a rental, HyreCar will withhold the deposit until the situation is resolved. HyreCar has the right to deduct the deposit amount upon investigation of a claim in order to pay out the car owner if necessary.
Articles in this section
- Who pays for car repairs?
- Do I pay for the entire rental fee upfront?
- Can I pay weekly?
- Can I pay with PayPal?
- Once a person drops off the car, when is the deposit returned?
- Is there a deposit on a Credit Card or Debit Card?
- Do you require a credit check?
- What if I have driven over the mileage limit?
- How do I extend a rental?
- If I cancel my rental, when will I receive my refund?