Important points to note down for the Driver during an accident:
- Detailed description of the incident
- Photos; both internal and external
- Police report number; this is crucial to expedite the claims process
- Location of where the accident occurred and current vehicle location (if towed)
- Was the driver’s ride-share app on?
- Were there any ride-share passengers in the vehicle at the time of the accident?
Drivers should alert the Owner as soon as the accident is reported to coordinate return of the vehicle and ending the rental. A representative will be in touch within 24 hours to assist Drivers and Owners through the claims process.
Note: Drivers involved in accidents will have their accounts temporarily blocked until the claims process is complete.