NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
These are the official rules that govern operation of the HyreCar Survey Sweepstakes. The unique terms for each Sweepstake will be described on the Sweepstakes Details page for that Sweepstakes. In these rules, “we,” “our,” and “us” refer to HyreCar Inc., the sponsor of the Sweepstakes. “You” refers to an eligible Sweepstakes entrant.
Who Can Enter?
You are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes if you meet the following requirements at time of entry:
- You are 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in your state of residence) and a resident of the United States;
- You meet any additional eligibility restrictions outlined in the specific Sweepstakes Details page for a specific survey.
- You are NOT an employee of HyreCar, any affiliate of HyreCar or any person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Sweepstakes; or an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of any of the foregoing.
This Sweepstakes is void outside of the United States and wherever else prohibited by law.
How to Enter?
From time to time, HyreCar will invite participants to respond to a survey, or a series of surveys, to be entered into a Sweepstakes. Each Sweepstakes may have specific entry criteria, eligibility requirements, entry periods, entry limits, winner selection dates, and prizes. The specific details for each separate Sweepstakes will be clearly described on the Sweepstakes Details page for that Sweepstakes and the associated survey. By participating you are agreeing to these Official Rules. During each Sweepstakes, eligible participants will receive a survey invitation by email. The exact number of survey invitations will vary for each Sweepstakes. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for each survey that you complete and submit during the respective Entry Period. All required survey questions must be answered to receive an entry. We will only accept one (1) entry per survey per person per Sweepstakes. Non-winning entries in one Sweepstakes will not be carried over into any other Sweepstakes. You must be invited to and enter each Sweepstakes separately. We are not responsible for entries that we do not receive for any reason, or for entries that we receive but are not decipherable for any reason. We will automatically disqualify:
- Any incomplete or illegible entry; and
- Any entries that we receive from you that are in excess of the entry limit described above.
What Are The Start And End Dates?
The start date and time and end date and time (“Entry Period”) will be listed for each Sweepstakes on the respective Sweepstakes Details page.
Winner Selection And Prizes
Within 7 days following the end of any Sweepstakes Entry Period, winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received to win a prize. The total number of prizewinners and actual prizes may vary. The number of winners and prize descriptions will be announced on the respective Sweepstakes Details page. HyreCar reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or higher value. We will only award one prize per person during the Entry Period unless a different prize limitation is described on the Sweepstakes Details Page. If you are a potential winner, we will notify you by sending a message to the e-mail address, the phone number, or mailing address (if any) provided at time of entry within seven (7) days following the random drawing. If the notification that we send is returned as undeliverable, or you are otherwise unreachable for any reason, we may award the prize to an alternate, randomly selected winner. If there is a dispute as to who is the potential winner, we will consider the potential winner to be the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter the Sweepstakes. If you are a potential winner, we may require you to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and a W-9 tax form or W-8 BEN tax form within 10 days of notification. If you are a potential winner and you are 18 or older, but are considered a minor in your place of legal residence, we may require your parent or legal guardian to sign all required forms on your behalf. If you do not complete the required forms as instructed and/or return the required forms within the time period listed on the winner notification message, we may disqualify you and select an alternate, randomly selected winner. If you are confirmed as a winner of this Sweepstakes:
- You may not exchange your prize for cash or any other merchandise or services. However, if for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value; and
- You may not designate someone else as the winner. If you are unable or unwilling to accept your prize, we will award it to an alternate potential winner; and
- If you accept a prize, you will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the prize.
What Are The Odds Of Winning?
Your odds of winning this Sweepstakes depend on the number of eligible entries we receive and the number of prizes to be awarded for a particular sweepstakes.
What Other Conditions Are You Agreeing To By Entering This Sweepstakes?
By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree:
- To abide by these Official Rules; and
- To release and hold harmless HyreCar, and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize won; and
- That HyreCar’s decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Sweepstakes; and
- That by accepting a prize, HyreCar may use your proper name and state of residence online and in print, or in any other media, in connection with this Sweepstakes, without payment or compensation to you, except where prohibited by law.
What If The Sweepstakes Can’t Run As Planned?
If cheating, a virus, bug, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled, (including any force majeure) affects the fairness and / or integrity of a Sweepstake, we reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend the Sweepstake. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Sweepstakes, we reserve the right randomly to select winners from among all eligible entries received before we had to cancel, change or suspend the Sweepstakes.
How Can You Find Out Who Won?
To find out who won, send an email with the subject line “survey sweepstakes winners list” to email@example.com. We may post the names of winners to our website.
Who Is Sponsoring This Sweepstakes?
Unless otherwise indicated on a Sweepstakes Details page, HyreCar is sponsoring the Sweepstakes.
What Laws Govern This Sweepstakes?
This Sweepstakes is hosted in the United States, and entry information is collected on computers in the United States. This Sweepstakes will be governed by the laws of the State of California, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of California for any disputes arising out of this Sweepstakes. If you do not agree with this provision and these Official Rules, you may not enter this Sweepstakes.